|Address||357-378 Chatham Street East|
|Year Built||c. 1918|
Designed by J.C. Pennington, who also designed the J.T. Wing warehouse on block north on Pitt Street. This building featured concrete block construction with a brick facade. This building served as a garage on the left, and storage on the right, with a machine shop in the centre. The building survived into the 1980s, and may have been part of the demolition to clear lands for the Casino. As the site of this building is today part of the Caesar’s Windsor site.