|101 Wyandotte Street West
Opened in June, 1940 this is one of Windsor’s few streamlined moderne buildings. Designed by J.C. Pennington, the building was commissioned by Max Goldhar, to house his fish market. The building, clad in Indiana Limestone, features a fish sculpture on the exterior wall along Pelissier Street to this day. The building features offices on the second floor, and second storefront along Wyandotte Street, west of the space that was the fish market.